One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This process was repeated iteratively, one tree - length step at a time, until the consensus result did not support the given phylogenetic hypothesis suggested by the EMPT’
- ‘As discussed earlier, plan feasibility is assessed continuously and iteratively until it is determined that the modified plan will be able to support the operation.’
- ‘We use a Markovian approach to calculate the probabilities of identity by descent iteratively from one generation to the next, assuming an infinite allele model.’
- ‘Okay, you will now program it iteratively, not recursively.’
- ‘Applied iteratively, they have a blurring effect on an array of pixels (integers in computer memory.)’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.