One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He presented an itemization of these costs, for which he received payment on August 29, 1633.’
- ‘The kind of itemization demanded by fathers’ rights activists has been rejected numerous times by the courts.’
- ‘Alternatively, you can opt for an ‘electronic’ invoice, which provides invoice and itemisation free of charge.’
- ‘However if you require a different level of itemisation or require full itemisation then we can tailor this to your individual choice.’
- ‘As a free option, all of our customers are entitled to a digital call itemisation, to accompany or replace their paper itemisation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.