One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for flat-leaved parsley
- ‘Use any favorite fresh herbs; we had the best results with leaves of Italian parsley, small sprigs of rosemary, and oregano leaves.’
- ‘If you like Pasta with a little bit of stronger flavour, I recommend using coriander instead of the more mild Italian parsley.’
- ‘Then there is French and Italian parsley, and mint in a whole range of flavours.’
- ‘They peeked open nearly instantly, and Kate ladled out big servings for each of us, scattering them with Italian parsley.’
- ‘Then added fresh mushrooms, chopped fresh spinach and Italian parsley.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.