One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
I can't understand it at all.
- ‘As for Panathinaikos… well, it's all Greek to me.’
- ‘As I would say constantly throughout my first year of high school, "it's all Greek to me."’
- ‘‘I didn't know what they were… it's all Greek to me,’ he joked.’
- ‘Yeah, yeah, I know - man the noble athlete still carrying the torch and all that - but to be honest it's all Greek to me.’
- ‘On close examination, some of the numbers or symbols (it's all Greek to me) had been rubbed out with a finger and replaced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.