One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nevertheless, homogeneity and isotropy came to be jointly codified as the ‘cosmological principle.’’
- ‘To quantitatively ascertain the isotropy of the collagen gels imaged with confocal reflectance microscopy, several approaches are used.’
- ‘Errors introduced by the assumption of hemispheric isotropy are estimated to be less than 4%.’
- ‘Their circular shape, optical isotropy, and rapid reconfiguration all indicate a fluid structure.’
- ‘All gel concentrations have a fairly flat distribution, again emphasizing the isotropy of these gels within the plane in the absence of cells.’
- ‘And so the isotropy of the radiation from the Big Bang would no longer be inconsistent with the finiteness of the speed of light.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.