One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To quantitatively ascertain the isotropy of the collagen gels imaged with confocal reflectance microscopy, several approaches are used.’
- ‘Their circular shape, optical isotropy, and rapid reconfiguration all indicate a fluid structure.’
- ‘And so the isotropy of the radiation from the Big Bang would no longer be inconsistent with the finiteness of the speed of light.’
- ‘Errors introduced by the assumption of hemispheric isotropy are estimated to be less than 4%.’
- ‘All gel concentrations have a fairly flat distribution, again emphasizing the isotropy of these gels within the plane in the absence of cells.’
- ‘Nevertheless, homogeneity and isotropy came to be jointly codified as the ‘cosmological principle.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.