One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Likewise, isotopically substituted lipid membranes can be differentiated from protein adlayers and even each other with the proper selection of unique isotopic labels.’
- ‘During interglacial periods the ice caps melt and return the isotopically light water to the oceans, where it mixes rapidly.’
- ‘Consequently, white mica populations and even individual grains may represent compositionally and isotopically heterogeneous systems.’
- ‘With its origin in the local electron distribution, the chemical shift is a sensitive reporter of the chemical environment of isotopically labeled atoms.’
- ‘Winter and summer laminae differences are significant and are isotopically depleted with respect to water column organic carbon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.