One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This points to a minor influence of diagenetic carbonate on the isotopic signal.’
- ‘Radiocarbon dating relies on the fact that carbon exists naturally in several isotopic forms.’
- ‘Ecologists see these isotopic ratios of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen as signatures.’
- ‘Based on changes in isotopic composition, individual amino acids could be roughly divided into three groups.’
- ‘During subsequent logging, samples of core were selected for sectioning and for geochemical, mineralogical and isotopic analysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.