One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Radiocarbon dating relies on the fact that carbon exists naturally in several isotopic forms.’
- ‘During subsequent logging, samples of core were selected for sectioning and for geochemical, mineralogical and isotopic analysis.’
- ‘Ecologists see these isotopic ratios of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen as signatures.’
- ‘Based on changes in isotopic composition, individual amino acids could be roughly divided into three groups.’
- ‘This points to a minor influence of diagenetic carbonate on the isotopic signal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.