One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for isoprenaline
- ‘The rats were then treated with isoproterenol via the perfusate.’
- ‘The medication isoproterenol has both beta - 1 and beta - 2 properties.’
- ‘After chloride-free superfusion and after isoproterenol, NPD response for the three groups overlapped significantly.’
- ‘The next agent of this class, isoproterenol, did not appear until 1949 and the self-contained metered-dose inhaler to deliver it was invented in 1956.’
- ‘Do not use intravenous isoproterenol in the treatment of asthma because of the danger of myocardial toxicity.’
- ‘The catheter was primed to the tip with a zero chloride solution containing isoproterenol.’
1950s: from elements of the semi-systematic name N-isopropylarterenol.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.