One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for isopropanol
- ‘Extruded ink is deposited into a reservoir of deionized water and isopropyl alcohol.’
- ‘There are clear hints that it may be useful to combine the phenidone with methyl, ethyl, propyl, or isopropyl alcohol.’
- ‘The test is conducted with water, isopropyl alcohol, and methylated spirits.’
- ‘The usual recommendation is to use isopropyl alcohol [common rubbing alcohol] on cotton swabs.’
- ‘The use of 70% isopropyl alcohol significantly decreases bacterial load and pathogenic bacteria.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.