One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Olivine is a magnesium - iron silicate with a continuously variable composition in a series called a solid-solution or isomorphous series.’
- ‘It reduces experimental uncertainties, averages out random error, and assures that OBPC is isomorphous with DOPC in the presence and absence of the peptide.’
- ‘This also allows for the possibility of the application of phase improvement methods such as isomorphous noise suppression.’
- ‘This is accomplished by means of an isomorphous marker-lipid equivalent to DOPC.’
- ‘However, the Z and W chromosomes are isomorphous.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.