One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In institutional environments, in particular, organizations are rewarded for structural isomorphism.’
- ‘Given this isomorphism, it seems perverse to disqualify blood cells and other microscopically viewed objects from the realm of observables’.’
- ‘So no random isomorphism or pattern somewhere is going to count, and hence syntax is not observer-relative.’
- ‘The dog says that there are no surfaces, just occasional strata of unusual density, and that there can't be abstaction because deep isomorphism is always required.’
- ‘But there is also something more: a kind of isomorphism between Darwin's Darwinism and historical Darwinism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.