One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In institutional environments, in particular, organizations are rewarded for structural isomorphism.’
- ‘But there is also something more: a kind of isomorphism between Darwin's Darwinism and historical Darwinism.’
- ‘Given this isomorphism, it seems perverse to disqualify blood cells and other microscopically viewed objects from the realm of observables’.’
- ‘So no random isomorphism or pattern somewhere is going to count, and hence syntax is not observer-relative.’
- ‘The dog says that there are no surfaces, just occasional strata of unusual density, and that there can't be abstaction because deep isomorphism is always required.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.