One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At very high temperatures, part of the Lu decay to Hf bypasses the conventional slow route, and goes into an isomeric state which has a half-life of only 3.68 hours.’
- ‘The propyl group exists in two distinct isomeric forms.’
- ‘There is also a significant difference according to the isomeric structure (a = Rp or b = Sp) for the samples 1a, b and 2a, b.’
- ‘However, the intensity pattern of these vibrations is very much alike, which points to the same isomeric structure for these photoproducts.’
- ‘The results reveal that metal cation binding affects the protein conformation, the retinal isomeric composition as well as lipid head groups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.