One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An enzyme which catalyses the conversion of a specified compound to an isomer.‘a peptidyl-prolyl cis–trans isomerase’
- ‘The evolution of protein disulfide isomerases presents a difficult but important phylogenetic question.’
- ‘In nature, the function is performed by the enzyme triose phosphate isomerase.’
- ‘Ordinary corn syrup is treated with the enzyme glucose isomerase which converts glucose to fructose.’
- ‘Phosphoglucose isomerase is a protein with multiple functions.’
- ‘Sucrose isomerase catalyses the reversible conversion of sucrose into palatinose, which is not further metabolizable by plant cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.