One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The power is in an isolator at the bottom of the crane and that is padlocked.’
- ‘These combiners use low-loss, low IM dual-stage isolators with integrated coaxial cavities.’
- ‘In addition, Freightliner decreased cab noise by improving the exhaust isolators and the clutch linkage.’
- ‘The additional two isolators help secure the engine to the mount and avoid much of the fatigue associated with vibration.’
- ‘An inventive use of seismic isolators sliced another $2.5 million off the budget.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.