One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But many harms, wrongs, and injustices have no isolatable perpetrator; they result from the participation of millions of people and institutions.’
- ‘Practices of knowing and being are not isolatable, but rather they are mutually implicated.’
- ‘In the paratactic flow of the passage, the pronoun ‘she’ is progressively distanced from a fixed and isolatable antecedent.’
- ‘Large-scale over-expression and purification of the mutants resulted in comparable quantities of isolatable enzymes.’
- ‘These cells form a well ordered, isolatable BB that is morphologically and compositionally comparable to those from the proximal tubule epithelial cell.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.