One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the paratactic flow of the passage, the pronoun ‘she’ is progressively distanced from a fixed and isolatable antecedent.’
- ‘These cells form a well ordered, isolatable BB that is morphologically and compositionally comparable to those from the proximal tubule epithelial cell.’
- ‘Practices of knowing and being are not isolatable, but rather they are mutually implicated.’
- ‘Large-scale over-expression and purification of the mutants resulted in comparable quantities of isolatable enzymes.’
- ‘But many harms, wrongs, and injustices have no isolatable perpetrator; they result from the participation of millions of people and institutions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.