One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Kata are the isolable elements by which an art form may be taught through observation, imitation, and repetition.’
- ‘Calves are easy to shock, because they're so isolable, but you have to train them smart.’
- ‘Debates over what is patentable typically revolve around questions of isolable genes and gene sequences.’
- ‘So, the result may be that psychological scientists become very concerned with short-term results that preferably can be packaged as multiple isolable bits that can be sent to different journals.’
- ‘I would argue that ‘the Christian tradition’ is not so easily identifiable and isolable as an unchanging measure against which any position can be declared ‘orthodox’ or ‘heretical.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.