One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Each of two or more enzymes with identical function but different structure.
- ‘These new findings highlight the physiological importance of different GS1 isoenzymes in plant nitrogen metabolism.’
- ‘Catalase isoenzymes responded differentially, the most acidic isoforms being the most sensitive to Cd treatment.’
- ‘Adverse drug reactions are possible if the drug is an inhibitor of CYP isoenzymes and disrupts enzyme function.’
- ‘Human alkaline phosphatase isoenzymes have attracted much interest because of their clinical implications.’
- ‘In pathogens, there are multiple and independently regulated pectate lyase isoenzymes which are encoded by different genes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.