One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a cell, spore, etc.) roughly spherical or polyhedral.
- ‘These species had roots with uniseriate epidermis and cortex with isodiametric cells.’
- ‘Search for the clusters of these small, more or less isodiametric cells.’
- ‘Epidermal cells are isodiametric in the laminar portions of the leaf and distinctly elongate above the veins.’
- ‘Short isodiametric parenchyma cells could be distinguished amongst expanding longer cells.’
- ‘By continued cell divisions and enlargement of daughter cells, this tissue with its isodiametric cells rapidly expanded in both radial and tangential directions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.