One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They undergo almost cyclical irruptions across portions of their winter range, which may be associated with conifer seed crops.’
- ‘He nailed me for calling it a migration as opposed to an irruption.’
- ‘The book is a melange of logical exposition, poetic irruptions, and travel on a road with many detours and roadside attractions.’
- ‘This object, aligned with Evil, is a thing of desire for us, an outlet for the irruption of Evil.’
- ‘They do undertake short-distance movements in some parts of their range, and irruptions occur in some years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.