One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In our recent studies, we found that exposure to petrochemical air pollution is associated with increased rates of acute irritative symptoms in adults.’
- ‘Both particles and irritative gasses are under suspicion.’
- ‘Other presentations include irritative voiding, discharge of mucous blood or pus from the umbilicus, and obstructive symptoms.’
- ‘Patients may also have chills, myalgias, arthralgias, dysuria and irritative urinary symptoms.’
- ‘Irritated eyes: as the name suggests, it implies dry eyes, burning eyes, light sensitivity, eyestrain are the most pesky and irritative symptoms that trouble the computer user.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.