One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A group of six students all dressed similarly, in red shirts bearing the face of Che Guevara, were standing irresolutely at the front of the door.’
- ‘Armed with pencil and paper, I stood there irresolutely, protesting.’
- ‘Then, she walked slowly, irresolutely up the stairway.’
- ‘I found myself turning irresolutely from map to reality and back again.’
- ‘Therefore, instead of a final dispensation, the story of a monster at the limit of the tellable concludes irresolutely, even incoherently.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.