One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the beginning of this chapter I suggested that Tocqueville saw America's particular and irreproducible circumstances as both crucial and beside the point.’
- ‘A sport match is an improvised drama, each beautiful moment unprecedented and irreproducible.’
- ‘To date, they remain irreproducible even with state-of-the-art synthesizers, let alone with cassette machines outdoors.’
- ‘The high compliance achieved in the study may be irreproducible in practice.’
- ‘Attempts to perform fluorescence measurements, even by using a front-face geometry, were irreproducible, leading to unsatisfactory results.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.