One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Attempts to perform fluorescence measurements, even by using a front-face geometry, were irreproducible, leading to unsatisfactory results.’
- ‘A sport match is an improvised drama, each beautiful moment unprecedented and irreproducible.’
- ‘The high compliance achieved in the study may be irreproducible in practice.’
- ‘To date, they remain irreproducible even with state-of-the-art synthesizers, let alone with cassette machines outdoors.’
- ‘At the beginning of this chapter I suggested that Tocqueville saw America's particular and irreproducible circumstances as both crucial and beside the point.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.