One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The songs are irreproachably written and rhapsodically performed, and yet they remain incarcerated within the shackles of influence.’
- ‘A full day's worth of irreproachably good food, courtesy of your local supermarkets, beginning with breakfast.’
- ‘Train service between the larger cities is excellent, and irreproachably punctual, but slower in the case of smaller regional cities.’
- ‘But irreproachably polite: you would have been surprised by the sweetness of his speech, if only you understood Urdu.’
- ‘A true classic with a unique character and irreproachably consistent taste, its name alone conjures up a whole world of flavour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.