One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is from this source that sin and irreligiousness flow, together with much misery.’
- ‘Through its irreligiousness, Holland runs the risk of becoming a backwater, van der Veer argues.’
- ‘Secularism can never mean irreligiousness in society.’
- ‘Just as Bush wore his religion on his sleeve, so Kerry wore his irreligiousness on his.’
- ‘Old prejudices, particularly about agnostics, remain - irreligiousness is seen less as a positive choice and more of a cop-out from someone who hasn't made up his or her mind yet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.