One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But it's wild generalizations like this that point up the irrelevancy of such commercially-driven lists.’
- ‘The question is, will the United Nations follow the League of Nations and risk irrelevancy.’
- ‘Any delineation between the nominally public and non-public spheres is now a hair-splitting irrelevancy.’
- ‘When everything is digital, the word digital becomes an irrelevancy.’
- ‘In other words, it will be phased out, perhaps not entirely, but close enough as to make it an irrelevancy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.