One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Any delineation between the nominally public and non-public spheres is now a hair-splitting irrelevancy.’
- ‘The question is, will the United Nations follow the League of Nations and risk irrelevancy.’
- ‘When everything is digital, the word digital becomes an irrelevancy.’
- ‘In other words, it will be phased out, perhaps not entirely, but close enough as to make it an irrelevancy.’
- ‘But it's wild generalizations like this that point up the irrelevancy of such commercially-driven lists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.