One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The state is a product and a manifestation of the irreconcilability of class antagonisms.’
- ‘Johannes' famous term is actually Kierkegaard's shrewd way of pointing to the irreconcilability of philosophy with biblical narrative.’
- ‘But even Service cannot ignore one pivotal issue: the irreconcilability of Trotsky's theory of permanent revolution with Stalin's theory of ‘socialism in one country.’’
- ‘A third possibility is acknowledgment of the conflict and of the irreconcilability of the morality of war and the morality of decency.’
- ‘As a result, the print is ‘a meditation on the irreconcilability of nature and art, personified by man and woman.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.