One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Who, with an iron-like grip, presided over the single most successful era in Australian test cricket history?’
- ‘Without warning, his hand shot out and he grabbed my wrist with an iron-like grip.’
- ‘Pushing her into a room, he refused to release his iron-like grasp.’
- ‘Cobalt, nickel and manganese are metals with iron-like properties.’
- ‘Actually, his iron-like arms, which were capable of restraining several grown men, probably only had their power further increased by the logging work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.