One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No wonder they're running to alternative medicine and paying good money to iridologists, aromatherapists and homosexualpaths to cure their cancer.’
- ‘As far as iridology is concerned, it doesn't matter whether the iris, sclera, eyelid or the nostril are examined.’
- ‘If the customers then wish to purchase treatment that is not beneficial they will of course be free to do so and the homoeopaths, iridologists, colonic irrigationists, and the rest can flourish.’
- ‘His first study was in iridology, diagnosis by examining the iris of the eye, where he tested five iridologists on whether they could diagnose gallstones as easily as they claimed.’
- ‘An iridologist can do an examination with nothing more than an iridology map, a magnifying glass, and a flashlight.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.