One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When picrotoxin was applied iontophoretically during peripheral nerve stimulation, the analgesic effect was reduced.’
- ‘The dye was iontophoretically injected by current pulses of short duration, generated by the electrometer.’
- ‘Reduced sweating was observed after iontophoretically applied acetylcholine on the forearm.’
- ‘This invention relates to novel methods and devices for iontophoretically administering therapeutic doses of cell adhesion receptor antagonists in a controlled manner through the skin.’
- ‘The membrane potential responses and firing patterns of rat thalamic neurons evoked by iontophoretically applied excitatory amino acids were recorded in vivo.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.