One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Distance-dependent or spatially correlated errors due to ionospheric, tropospheric or satellite orbit effects can be more accurately modelled in a network approach.’
- ‘Although focussed on Canada in particular, those investigations would nevertheless shed light on northern ionospheric phenomena in general.’
- ‘Together with her coworkers at Lincoln, she developed the first real-time ionospheric monitoring system based on the Global Positioning System.’
- ‘The monitoring station in Poland is a key element, collecting ionospheric and Global Positioning System measurements information.’
- ‘The military, however, still receives greater positional accuracy because their encrypted receivers can better compensate for ionospheric error.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.