One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Together with her coworkers at Lincoln, she developed the first real-time ionospheric monitoring system based on the Global Positioning System.’
- ‘Distance-dependent or spatially correlated errors due to ionospheric, tropospheric or satellite orbit effects can be more accurately modelled in a network approach.’
- ‘The military, however, still receives greater positional accuracy because their encrypted receivers can better compensate for ionospheric error.’
- ‘Although focussed on Canada in particular, those investigations would nevertheless shed light on northern ionospheric phenomena in general.’
- ‘The monitoring station in Poland is a key element, collecting ionospheric and Global Positioning System measurements information.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.