One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Within 2.5 years after the introduction of compulsory iodisation at an elevated iodine concentration, at least 62% of households were using adequately iodised salt.’
- ‘He believes that with the right commitment and effort from the Indonesian government, the country can achieve universal salt iodization.’
- ‘Universal iodisation of salt is a public health strategy to check thyroid disorders.’
- ‘Other methods of water treatment are ozonization, distillation, boiling, and iodization - all suitable only for small-scale purification.’
- ‘Thirty percent of the salt is produced by the non - licensed sector - overall the private sector handles 94% of salt iodisation with the Public sector handling a miniscule 6%.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.