One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thirty percent of the salt is produced by the non - licensed sector - overall the private sector handles 94% of salt iodisation with the Public sector handling a miniscule 6%.’
- ‘Universal iodisation of salt is a public health strategy to check thyroid disorders.’
- ‘Within 2.5 years after the introduction of compulsory iodisation at an elevated iodine concentration, at least 62% of households were using adequately iodised salt.’
- ‘Other methods of water treatment are ozonization, distillation, boiling, and iodization - all suitable only for small-scale purification.’
- ‘He believes that with the right commitment and effort from the Indonesian government, the country can achieve universal salt iodization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.