One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He felt God-like, a deity with the power and life and death and unchallengeable invulnerability.’
- ‘They represent authority and invulnerability.’
- ‘Harry Houdini is known as the world's greatest escapologist, but he fostered a reputation for invulnerability that proved to be fatal.’
- ‘The largest domestic attack on U.S. civilians in our history, it shattered forever the sense of security and invulnerability conferred on us by our geographic separation from the rest of the world.’
- ‘‘When I came to New York 12 years ago, it was a place of safety, invulnerability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.