One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This technique allows for the possibility of improving breast aesthetics in women with involutional (ie, decrease in size of the breasts) changes after childbirth or menopause.’
- ‘A PET Scan showed globally decreased radiotracer uptake within the brain, bilaterally, consistent with involutional change and prior radiation therapy.’
- ‘The more abundant cellular infiltrate in the tumors from the 2 older groups might reflect an involutional process comparable to the involutional changes of the breast parenchyma in postpartum and menopausal women.’
- ‘A decrease in size suggestive of involutional changes was noted in 2 cases.’
- ‘In the involutional phase of juvenile hemangioma, the capillary proliferation is replaced by loose fibroadipose tissue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.