One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The concert started with a Pushpanjali in Nattai, the traditional invocatory piece.’
- ‘This segued into a musical section with the dancers joining the musicians, using gourds to enhance their invocatory circle and line dances.’
- ‘The hunters’ booming, percussive harp rhythms and urgent invocatory singing seemed to be everywhere.’
- ‘Five dancers performed the invocatory item to Lord Krishna, which is the start of a Manipuri recital.’
- ‘The youth music festival begins with an invocatory violin concert by Malavika and Sharada, both upcoming artistes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.