One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All I can say is that invigilations are mind-numbing work.’
- ‘The argument is that without compensation, it will be difficult to get help from colleagues for invigilations during off-duty Saturdays or Sundays.’
- ‘Further, his Honour Mr Justice Mason observed that his Honour Judge Phegan acquitted the appellant of negligence as regards the failure to provide around the clock invigilation.’
- ‘We will be following up this with, among other things, a boycott of all quality assurance procedures and processes, as well as a withdrawal from exam invigilation and a ban on marking.’
- ‘Courses were run by the local centre, while university staff made regular visits for the purposes of moderation, invigilation and staff development.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.