One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Courses were run by the local centre, while university staff made regular visits for the purposes of moderation, invigilation and staff development.’
- ‘Further, his Honour Mr Justice Mason observed that his Honour Judge Phegan acquitted the appellant of negligence as regards the failure to provide around the clock invigilation.’
- ‘The argument is that without compensation, it will be difficult to get help from colleagues for invigilations during off-duty Saturdays or Sundays.’
- ‘All I can say is that invigilations are mind-numbing work.’
- ‘We will be following up this with, among other things, a boycott of all quality assurance procedures and processes, as well as a withdrawal from exam invigilation and a ban on marking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.