One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or company responsible for managing investments on behalf of a financial institution or its clients.‘she is an investment manager on the emerging markets equities team’
- ‘We spoke to investment managers and financial planners for their top tips to become free of that student loan.’
- ‘The Group, which is known for its insurance and retirement products, has evolved into a global investment manager with $403 billion of assets under management.’
- ‘Investment managers holding UK government bonds meantime have said the British government can relax its austerity measures.’
- ‘A face-to-face meeting with your pension trustees or investment manager will focus attention on divestment, and is more likely to lead to change.’
- ‘I'm an investment manager in public and private equity.’
- ‘Our client firm is a leading multi-billion dollar quantitative investment manager.’
- ‘Our investment managers take a long-term view and take into account global risks, including climate change.’
- ‘The global markets rally can keep rolling into 2014 and beyond, some investment managers try to convince their clients.’
- ‘He has worked as a senior investment manager for a global investment firm since 2003.’
- ‘Recent computational advances allow investment managers to methodically search through thousands of potential options for a profitable investment strategy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.