One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The management of investments for a financial institution or its clients.‘he made a fortune in investment management’as modifier ‘a provider of investment management services’
- ‘The consultant noted that, for most mature plans, investment management fees represent more than 85 percent of total plan costs.’
- ‘Now, she steers the direction of the investment management firm, totaling $13.88 billion in assets under management.’
- ‘It is now common for banks to engage in activities as diverse as securities dealing, investment management, insurance, and estate agency.’
- ‘Ed also has received a number of other impressive professional awards for his significant work in the fields of investment management and financial analysis.’
- ‘The banks have evolved into institutions offering deposit services, full-scale lending operations, investment banking, investment management, and financial insurance.’
- ‘These proposals are a serious threat to the continuance of the highly successful job-creating investment management industry.’
- ‘John began his career as a financial analyst before moving to investment management.’
- ‘What Corbin and his peers have in common may be the real clincher of success in investment management - entrepreneurial spirit.’
- ‘Many of the funds limit investments to only a few choices, which can be restrictive as a hands-on approach to investment management.’
- ‘It is an integrated money management vehicle providing comprehensive investment management in a single account.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.