One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A single fund manager, and particularly a start-up, will face performance-critical logistical difficulties that a multi-manager fund will tend to have addressed before it becomes investable.’
- ‘The best chance for Schwab is to home in on its traditional key client group - the so-called mass affluent, those who have investable assets of $100,000 to $1 million.’
- ‘Yu figures Chinese in America possess $200 billion in investable assets.’
- ‘They say they will target customers with investable assets of between $100,000 and $500,000.’
- ‘Among substantial investors, those with more than $100,000 in investable assets, expectations increased to 10.7 percent in March from 8.8 per cent last month.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.