One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yu figures Chinese in America possess $200 billion in investable assets.’
- ‘The best chance for Schwab is to home in on its traditional key client group - the so-called mass affluent, those who have investable assets of $100,000 to $1 million.’
- ‘A single fund manager, and particularly a start-up, will face performance-critical logistical difficulties that a multi-manager fund will tend to have addressed before it becomes investable.’
- ‘Among substantial investors, those with more than $100,000 in investable assets, expectations increased to 10.7 percent in March from 8.8 per cent last month.’
- ‘They say they will target customers with investable assets of between $100,000 and $500,000.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.