One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These, invaluably, flesh out the rather basic dance notations which have survived from the period, written in the Beauchamps/Feuillet system.’
- ‘But Federer's right to tackle the task optimistically is underlined by the readiness of McEnroe, a superb champion who has become an invaluably cogent broadcaster on tennis, to identify strengths the Swiss has in common with Sampras.’
- ‘Certainly, these are people with essential skill sets who invaluably contribute to the design process.’
- ‘Rather, they were invaluably aided by sermons that came from the pulpits of religious leaders who preached an obligation of obedience to the secular laws.’
- ‘The addition of Rosing's line drawings of many of the pieces adds invaluably to the text.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.