One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Be your interview formal or casual, this is an opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism, invaluableness and enthusiasm.’
- ‘The inventor has recognized the urgency and invaluableness and the many benefits it has to offer.’
- ‘One reason for Hotchkiss's invaluableness to Jackson was that the General was very nearsighted and somewhat deaf.’
- ‘Learning how to control disaster when it breaks out and how to minimize damage resulting from it is a synonym for learning the invaluableness of life.’
- ‘The invaluableness, the very fragility and fleetingness and incalculable preciousness of life!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.