One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One applies the topical adhesive with the same intuitiveness as drawing on a tablet.’
- ‘The game's pick up and play intuitiveness will appeal to a broad spectrum of players, in particular the lucrative casual gaming market, yet may also garner approval from hardcore action addicts.’
- ‘‘Our starting point is instinct and intuitiveness,’ Walsh says.’
- ‘Parenting, mothering in particular, requires a subtle intuitiveness for which there can never be adequate preparation in any job.’
- ‘She stands toe to toe with her male counterparts and brings to the boardroom all the intuitiveness and multi-tasking abilities she is reputed for, inevitably impacting the quality of decision-making.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.