One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mysticism, the introducer said sarcastically, is nothing; but a history of nothing - well, that is science.’
- ‘The physician must wait between 5 to 10 minutes before removing the introducer so as not to dislodge the implanted stent.’
- ‘So, for thirty-two years I have preached to the most intelligent, biblically ignorant people I know, and as our introducer has said, it has made my reputation.’
- ‘I think that's how he gets all of his introducers.’
- ‘Now he sits as key backer, non-executive director of the firm, and introducer of valuable contacts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.