One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They have been delivered intravascularly, intramuscularly, or transtracheally in a naked form or with the help of a vector, either viral or nonviral.’
- ‘This appears to work well for photosensitizers that are delivered intravascularly and then diffuse out into the parenchyma and localize in the cellular spaces.’
- ‘We investigated the impact of intravascularly applied OA on epithelial lining fluid balance.’
- ‘Medications often are given intravascularly or directly into an organ, quickly triggering an event.’
- ‘To exert a hemostatic effect, an appropriate dose of transfused platelets needs to circulate intravascularly for an adequate time (platelet survival).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.