One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Occurring within or administered into the spinal theca.‘intrathecal injection’
- ‘Referral for intrathecal administration is useful in rare instances, such as when pain is intractable to standard treatment.’
- ‘Cerebrospinal fluid was obtained from the lumbar spinal taps or the intrathecal catheter.’
- ‘Myelography uses a contrast solution in conjunction with plain radiography to improve visualization of the spinal cord and intrathecal nerve roots.’
- ‘Administration of an intrathecal opioid injection before continuous epidural infusion is known as combined spinal epidural analgesia, or the walking epidural.’
- ‘The cerebrospinal analysis shows that the protein was elevated after placing in the intrathecal catheter and administration of chemotherapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.