One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Produced, occurring, or existing within a species or between individuals of a single species.‘intraspecific competition’
- ‘In Drosophila, paternal transmission has been detected in both interspecific and intraspecific crosses.’
- ‘The paucity of specimens has been a hindrance in determining intraspecific variability within this material.’
- ‘However, few studies have examined intraspecific diversity at individual resistance loci.’
- ‘Few studies have reported intraspecific tests within ant species.’
- ‘Another possible reason for the skewed distribution of genet size within patches is intraspecific competition among the genets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.