One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Level II defines more complex procedures in which perioperative medication and sedation are used intravenously, intramuscularly, or rectally.’
- ‘These vaccines are inactivated and should be administered intramuscularly into the deltoid muscle.’
- ‘The nurses administer anti-inflammatory medications intramuscularly or per rectum rather than using narcotics, if possible.’
- ‘Insulin is absorbed more rapidly intramuscularly than if given subcutaneously.’
- ‘It is widely known that patients with coagulation disorders should be given parenteral vaccines by the deep subcutaneous route and not intramuscularly because of the risk of bleeding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.