One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Situated or taking place within, or administered into, a muscle.‘an intramuscular injection’
- ‘The original review included intramuscular injections or immunizations as painful procedures.’
- ‘The interferon is given via subcutaneous, intramuscular or intravenous route.’
- ‘The intramuscular vaccine should be administered in the deltoid muscle and can be administered with other vaccines.’
- ‘But it's very hard work, involving things like lumbar punctures, high-dose chemotherapy, and intramuscular injections.’
- ‘Among hospitals giving intramuscular injections to term neonates, no differences were noted on the basis of infant feeding practices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.