One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These belong to the network of strongly intramolecularly interacting residues, that become buried upon dimer formation, and interact intermolecularly with the same network of the other monomer.’
- ‘Experimental AFM observations of intramolecularly condensed polyelectrolytes confirm the above predictions.’
- ‘The PCR-generated constructs were ligated intramolecularly.’
- ‘By binding intramolecularly to the receptor, the tethered ligand causes transmembrane signaling.’
- ‘There are several characteristic morphologies for intramolecularly condensed polyelectrolytes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.