One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Experimental AFM observations of intramolecularly condensed polyelectrolytes confirm the above predictions.’
- ‘By binding intramolecularly to the receptor, the tethered ligand causes transmembrane signaling.’
- ‘The PCR-generated constructs were ligated intramolecularly.’
- ‘There are several characteristic morphologies for intramolecularly condensed polyelectrolytes.’
- ‘These belong to the network of strongly intramolecularly interacting residues, that become buried upon dimer formation, and interact intermolecularly with the same network of the other monomer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.