One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Situated or applied within the layers of the skin.
- ‘A variety of intramuscular and intradermal rabies vaccination schedules are used worldwide.’
- ‘The currently available BCG vaccine is for intradermal use only.’
- ‘Colonization was defined as having more than 15 colony-forming units of a pathogenic organism on the intradermal part of the catheter, as indicated by the semiquantitative roll-plate technique.’
- ‘Serum antibodies, direct urine measurement, and intradermal skin tests for mold sensitivity demonstrated a high correlation with exposure and with alteration of the immune system.’
- ‘These results suggest that penicillin can be given safely to patients with negative intradermal skin tests to penicillin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.