One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Occurring within one day.‘the dollar slipped from an intraday high of 104’
- ‘Crude oil prices rose during Asian trading to just below an all-time intraday peak of $49.40 a barrel set in late August’
- ‘The volume of intraday trading displays typical chart patterns, such as a rounded bottom formation demonstrating lowest volume in the late morning when the traders take their breaks.’
- ‘These confluence levels allowed traders to see where a stock, future, commodity, or currency had the greatest probability of pausing or reversing on intraday charts.’
- ‘Using the very same second screen indicator that is used prior to entering the trade, the short-term trader can use intraday occurrences of market reversals to exit the trade.’
- ‘The incessant intraday struggle between the bulls and the bears to wrest power away from each other drives market rallies and precipitates market declines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.